Norman Jewison (Director) was born on the 21st of July, 1926. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 1. Norman’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Norman Jewison below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Norman Frederick Jewison|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Norman Jewison, best known for being a Director, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Wednesday, July 21, 1926. Director of the 1967 film In the Heat of the Night. His other film directing credits include The Thomas Crown Affair, Fiddler on the Roof, and Moonstruck.
Family: He married Margaret Ann Dixon on July 11, 1953. The marriage produced three children: associate producer Michael Jewison, camera operator Kevin Jewison, and actress Jennifer Jewison. Norman Jewison father’s name is Percy Joseph Jewison and mother Dorothy Irene Weaver. We will continue to update details on Norman Jewison’s family.
Dorothy Irene Weaver
Education: Norman Frederick Jewison attended University of Toronto, Victoria College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Norman Jewison is married Lynne St. David.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Norman Jewison’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Norman Jewison’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Norman Jewison zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 95 years old
The Canadian director has been alive for 34,708 days or 833,001 hours. There were precisely 1,177 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 21, 1926|
|AGE:||95 years old|
Norman Jewison was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Norman Jewison’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1926, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
365 – Crete Earthquake followed by tsunami around the Eastern Mediterranean allegedly destroys Alexandria.
1861 – First Battle of Bull Run [Battle of First Manassas], 1st major battle of the US Civil War is fought near Manassas, Virginia, Confederate victory.
1904 – After 13 years, the 4,607-mile Trans-Siberian railway is completed.
5. Norman Jewison’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Norman Jewison’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Norman Jewison was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Norman Jewison’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Norman Jewison was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Norman Jewison’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Norman Jewison’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.