Nur Yerlitas (Fashion Designer) was born on the 11th of August, 1955. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Nur’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nur Yerlitas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nur Yerlitas|
Nur Yerlitas, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Turkey on Thursday, August 11, 1955. Clothing designer and stylist who is known to Turkish television audiences for her appearances on such fashion-related reality and competition shows as Yemekteyiz, Bu Tarz Benim and ?ste Benim Stilim. Her tastes have made her massively popular on Instagram, where she has over 1.3 million followers.
Family: She has a brother named Bahattin and a sister named Benan. Nur Yerlitas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nur Yerlitas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nur Yerlitas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nur Yerlitas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nur Yerlitas’s zodiac sign is Leo
Nur Yerlitas zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 65 years old
The fashion designer has been alive for 24,096 days or 578,313 hours. There were precisely 817 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 11, 1955|
|AGE:||65 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Nur Yerlitas was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Nur Yerlitas’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,772,242,535 and there were an estimated 99,438,148 babies born throughout the world in 1955, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1945 – Allies refuse Japan's offer to surrender on the condition that Emperor Hirohito retains his status.
1954 – Formal peace treaty ends over 7 yrs of fighting in Indochina between the French and the Communist Viet Minh.
1988 – Al-Qaeda formed at a meeting between Osama bin Laden, Zawahiri and Dr Fadl in Peshawar, Pakistan.
5. Nur Yerlitas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nur Yerlitas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Nur Yerlitas was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Nur Yerlitas’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Nur Yerlitas was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Nur Yerlitas’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Nur Yerlitas’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.