Nusrat Jahan (Movie Actress) was born on the 8th of January, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Nusrat’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Nusrat Jahan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nusrat Jahan|
Nusrat Jahan, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Kolkata, India on Monday, January 8, 1990. Indian Bengali actress who broke out with her debut role as Puja in the 2011 action film Shotru. She is also a playback singer who has performed songs like “Chiken Tandoori” and “Desi Chhori” for films.
Family: She was born into a Muslim family. Nusrat Jahan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Nusrat Jahan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Nusrat Jahan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Nusrat Jahan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Nusrat Jahan’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Nusrat Jahan zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 11,599 days or 278,383 hours. There were precisely 393 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Nusrat Jahan was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Nusrat Jahan’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another Day In Paradise" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
1656 – Oldest surviving commercial newspaper begins (Haarlem, Netherlands).
1790 – 1st US President George Washington delivers 1st state of the union address.
1835 – US national debt is $0 for the first and only time in history.
5. Nusrat Jahan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Nusrat Jahan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Nusrat Jahan was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Nusrat Jahan’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Nusrat Jahan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Nusrat Jahan’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Nusrat Jahan’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.