Octavius Terry-Sims (Fashion Designer) was born on the 7th of November, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Octavius’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Octavius Terry-Sims below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Octavius Terry-Sims|
Octavius Terry-Sims, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in United States on Tuesday, November 7, 1972. Fashion designer whose label OBA Crosswrite has been worn by such celebrities as Queen Latifah, Chris Brown, and Sean Kingston. He considers his style to be alternative red carpet.
Family: He married Jamal Sims. Octavius Terry-Sims father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Octavius Terry-Sims’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Octavius Terry-Sims is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Octavius Terry-Sims’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Octavius Terry-Sims’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Octavius Terry-Sims zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 17,803 days or 427,284 hours. There were precisely 603 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 7, 1972|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Octavius Terry-Sims was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Octavius Terry-Sims’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated 121,907,602 babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash.
On this day in history:
1492 – Ensisheim Meteorite strikes a wheat field near the village of Ensisheim in Alsace, France. Oldest meteorite with a known date of impact..
1872 – Cargo ship Mary Celeste sails from Staten Island for Genoa; mysteriously found abandoned four weeks later.
1917 – [OS Oct 25] October Revolution in Russia; Lenin and the Bolsheviks seize power, capture the Winter Palace and overthrow the Provisional Government..
5. Octavius Terry-Sims’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Octavius Terry-Sims’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Octavius Terry-Sims was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Octavius Terry-Sims’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Octavius Terry-Sims was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Octavius Terry-Sims’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Octavius Terry-Sims’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.