OfflineJenna (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 21st of February, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. OfflineJenna’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about OfflineJenna below ↓
OfflineJenna, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in United States on Wednesday, February 21, 2001. Became a crown verified musical.ly personality by posting lip-sync, comedy, makeup tutorial and other types of videos to her OfflineJenna account.
Family: She is an American muser. OfflineJenna father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on OfflineJenna’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, OfflineJenna is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of OfflineJenna’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. OfflineJenna’s zodiac sign is Pisces
OfflineJenna zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 7,533 days or 180,815 hours. There were precisely 255 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 2001|
|AGE:||20 years old|
OfflineJenna was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On OfflineJenna’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated 131,446,664 babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stutter" by Joe Featuring Mystikal.
On this day in history:
1173 – Pope Alexander III canonizes Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury.
1613 – Michael Romanov, son of Patriarch of Moscow, elected first Russian Tsar of the house of Romanov.
1804 – 1st locomotive, Richard Trevithick's, runs for the 1st time, along the tramway of the Penydarren Ironworks in Merthyr Tydfil, Wales.
5. OfflineJenna’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as OfflineJenna’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
OfflineJenna was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. OfflineJenna’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
OfflineJenna was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. OfflineJenna’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. OfflineJenna’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.