Oge Okoye (Movie Actress) was born on the 16th of November, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Oge’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Oge Okoye below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Oge Okoye|
Oge Okoye, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in London, England on Sunday, November 16, 1980. Movie actress who is known for her work throughout Nollywood. She starred on the Nigerian television show Hotel Majestic as Patricia from 2015 to 2016. She has 1.2 million followers on her ogeokoye Instagram account.
Family: She married Stanley Duru in 2005. Oge Okoye father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Oge Okoye’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Oge Okoye is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Oge Okoye’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Oge Okoye’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Oge Okoye zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The Nigerian movie actress has been alive for 14,865 days or 356,781 hours. There were precisely 504 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Oge Okoye was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Oge Okoye’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.
On this day in history:
534 – Second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus published.
1532 – Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca.
1776 – British troops capture Fort Washington during American Revolution.
5. Oge Okoye’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Oge Okoye’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Oge Okoye was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Oge Okoye’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Oge Okoye was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Oge Okoye’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Oge Okoye’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.