Ogonna Nnamani (Volleyball Player) was born on the 29th of July, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Ogonna’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ogonna Nnamani below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ogonna Nnamani|
Ogonna Nnamani, best known for being a Volleyball Player, was born in Bloomington on Friday, July 29, 1983. Volleyball player who played with the U.S. National Team in two Olympic games.
Family: She married former Stanford football player Mike Silva. Ogonna Nnamani father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ogonna Nnamani’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ogonna Nnamani is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ogonna Nnamani’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ogonna Nnamani’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ogonna Nnamani zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American volleyball player has been alive for 13,883 days or 333,207 hours. There were precisely 471 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 29, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Ogonna Nnamani was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Ogonna Nnamani’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
1588 – The Battle of Gravelines - Spanish Armada damaged and scattered by the English fleet.
1609 – Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs at Ticonderoga, New York setting the stage for French-Iroquois conflicts for the next 150 years.
1848 – Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt - an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule put down by police.
5. Ogonna Nnamani’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ogonna Nnamani’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Ogonna Nnamani was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Ogonna Nnamani’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Ogonna Nnamani was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ogonna Nnamani’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Ogonna Nnamani’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.