Okechukwu Ofili (Blogger) was born on the 1st of October, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 3. Okechukwu’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Okechukwu Ofili below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Okechukwu Ofili|
Okechukwu Ofili, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Nigeria on Thursday, October 1, 1981. Nigerian writer, illustrator and speaker best known as the author of the blog Ofilispeaks. He is also the author of several books, including How Intelligence Kills and How Stupidity Saved My Life.
Family: He has an older brother. Okechukwu Ofili father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Okechukwu Ofili’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Okechukwu Ofili is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Okechukwu Ofili’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Okechukwu Ofili’s zodiac sign is Libra
Okechukwu Ofili zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The Nigerian blogger has been alive for 14,617 days or 350,819 hours. There were precisely 495 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1981|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Okechukwu Ofili was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Okechukwu Ofili’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated 127,030,934 babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Endless Love" by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie.
On this day in history:
1688 – Prince Willem III of Orange accepts invitation of take up the British crown.
1814 – Opening of the Congress of Vienna, which redrew Europe's political map after the defeat of Napoléon Bonaparte.
1867 – Karl Marx' "Das Kapital" published.
5. Okechukwu Ofili’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Okechukwu Ofili’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Okechukwu Ofili was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Okechukwu Ofili’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic â€” yet realistic â€” in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Okechukwu Ofili was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Okechukwu Ofili’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Okechukwu Ofili’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.