Oladipo Omishore (Music Producer) was born on the 17th of July, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 3. Oladipo’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Oladipo Omishore below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Oladipo Omishore|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Oladipo Omishore, best known for being a Music Producer, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Thursday, July 17, 1986. Music producer and friend of Kid Cudi known more commonly as Dot da Genius. He’s most famous for his work with Cudi on the hit single “Day ‘n’ Nite.”
Family: He was married to Jhene Aiko from 2014 until 2017. He has a daughter from a previous relationship. Oladipo Omishore father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Oladipo Omishore’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Oladipo Omishore is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Oladipo Omishore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Oladipo Omishore’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Oladipo Omishore zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The American music producer has been alive for 12,802 days or 307,271 hours. There were precisely 434 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 17, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Oladipo Omishore was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Oladipo Omishore’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Invisible Touch" by Genesis.
On this day in history:
180 – 6 inhabitants of Carthage, North Africa executed for being Christians. Earliest record of Christianity in this part of the world..
1203 – Siege of Constantinople begins during the fourth Crusade, Crusaders aboad a Venetian fleet attack the city.
1762 – Catherine II becomes tsarina of Russia following the murder of Peter III.
5. Oladipo Omishore’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Oladipo Omishore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Oladipo Omishore was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Oladipo Omishore’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Oladipo Omishore was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Oladipo Omishore’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Oladipo Omishore’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.