Olden Polynice (Basketball Player) was born on the 21st of November, 1964. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Olden’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olden Polynice below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Olden Polynice|
Olden Polynice, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti on Saturday, November 21, 1964. Center who played for five NBA teams from 1987 to 2003: the Seattle SuperSonics, Los Angeles Clippers, Detroit Pistons, Sacramento Kings and Utah Jazz.
Family: He was born in Haiti, but attended high school in New York. He has a son, Nikolas, with his wife Rachael Taylor. Olden Polynice father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olden Polynice’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Olden Polynice attended All Hallows in Bronx, New York and University of Virginia.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olden Polynice is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olden Polynice’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olden Polynice’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Olden Polynice zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The Haitian basketball player has been alive for 20,706 days or 496,944 hours. There were precisely 702 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1964|
|AGE:||56 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Olden Polynice was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Olden Polynice’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated 115,215,976 babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Love" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
1620 – Mayflower Compact signed by Pilgrims at Cape Cod, [O.S. Nov 11].
1791 – Colonel Napoléon Bonaparte is promoted to 1st Lieutenant and appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Armies of the French Republic..
1818 – Russia's Tsar Alexander I petitions for a Jewish state in Palestine.
5. Olden Polynice’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olden Polynice’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dragon
Olden Polynice was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Olden Polynice’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Olden Polynice was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Olden Polynice’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Olden Polynice’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.