Ol’ga Barabanschikova (Tennis Player) was born on the 2nd of November, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Ol’ga’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ol’ga Barabanschikova below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ol’ga Barabanschikova|
Ol’ga Barabanschikova, best known for being a Tennis Player, was born in Belarus on Friday, November 2, 1979. Professional Belarusian tennis player who is known for playing in both singles and doubles matches and is best known for her WTA Tour finals performances.
Family: She was born in Minsk, Soviet Union but was raised in Belarus. She married her long term partner Luanne in 2008. Ol’ga Barabanschikova father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ol’ga Barabanschikova’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ol’ga Barabanschikova is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ol’ga Barabanschikova’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ol’ga Barabanschikova’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Ol’ga Barabanschikova zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The Belarusian tennis player has been alive for 15,320 days or 367,691 hours. There were precisely 519 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 2, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Ol’ga Barabanschikova was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Ol’ga Barabanschikova’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Pop Muzik" by M.
On this day in history:
1875 – Verney Cameroon reaches Benguela in Angola, from Africa's east coast, 1st European to cross equatorial Africa.
1917 – Balfour Declaration proclaims support for a Jewish state in Palestine.
1930 – Coronation of Ras Tafari Makonnen as Haile Selassie I, 225th Emperor of Ethopian Solmonic Dynasty.
5. Ol’ga Barabanschikova’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ol’ga Barabanschikova’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Ol’ga Barabanschikova was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ol’ga Barabanschikova’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Ol’ga Barabanschikova was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ol’ga Barabanschikova’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ol’ga Barabanschikova’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.