Olga Smirnova (Dancer) was born on the 6th of November, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Olga’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olga Smirnova below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olga Smirnova|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
Olga Smirnova, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Saint Petersburg, Russia on Wednesday, November 6, 1991. Critically acclaimed ballet dancer best known for her leading roles with the Bolshoi Ballet. She has headlined numerous popular performances like Diamonds, The Pharaoh’s Daughter, and the always classic Swan Lake.
Family: Despite the fact that none of her family had previous ties to ballet, her mother encouraged her to take up the discipline. Olga Smirnova father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olga Smirnova’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olga Smirnova is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olga Smirnova’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olga Smirnova’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Olga Smirnova zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The Russian dancer has been alive for 10,859 days or 260,622 hours. There were precisely 368 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1991|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Olga Smirnova was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Olga Smirnova’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Cream" by Prince And The N.P.G..
On this day in history:
1813 – Chilpancingo congress declares Mexico independent of Spain.
1860 – Abraham Lincoln (Rep-R-Ill) elected 16th American President.
1913 – Mahatma Gandhi arrested for leading Indian miners' march in South Africa.
5. Olga Smirnova’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olga Smirnova’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Olga Smirnova was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Olga Smirnova’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Olga Smirnova was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Olga Smirnova’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Olga Smirnova’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.