Olga Zadorozhna (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 19th of June, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 3. Olga’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olga Zadorozhna below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olga Zadorozhna|
Olga Zadorozhna, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Kiev, Ukraine on Thursday, June 19, 2003. Lip syncing sensation who has become a top talent on musical.ly. Her crowned account, olgazadorozhna, has earned more than 320,000 followers since its inception.
Family: Her mother, Irina Turbayevska, has grown quite popular on Instagram. Olga Zadorozhna father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olga Zadorozhna’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olga Zadorozhna is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olga Zadorozhna’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olga Zadorozhna’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Olga Zadorozhna zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The Ukrainian musical.ly star has been alive for 7,470 days or 179,297 hours. There were precisely 253 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 19, 2003|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Olga Zadorozhna was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Olga Zadorozhna’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "21 Questions" by 50 Cent.
On this day in history:
5. Olga Zadorozhna’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olga Zadorozhna’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Olga Zadorozhna was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Olga Zadorozhna’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation Z
Olga Zadorozhna was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Olga Zadorozhna’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Olga Zadorozhna’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.