Olive Lembe Disita (Political Wife) was born on the 29th of July, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Olive’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olive Lembe Disita below ↓
|NAME:||Olive Lembe Disita|
|REAL NAME:||Olive Lembe Disita|
Olive Lembe Disita, best known for being a Political Wife, was born in DR Congo on Thursday, July 29, 1976. Wife of President Joseph Kabila who became the First Lady of DR Congo when she married him in 2006.
Family: She married Kabila in 2006, and the couple has two children, Sifa and Laurent. Olive Lembe Disita father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olive Lembe Disita’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olive Lembe Disita is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olive Lembe Disita’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olive Lembe Disita’s zodiac sign is Leo
Olive Lembe Disita zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The political wife has been alive for 16,446 days or 394,722 hours. There were precisely 557 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 29, 1976|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Olive Lembe Disita was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Olive Lembe Disita’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss And Say Goodbye" by The Manhattans.
On this day in history:
1588 – The Battle of Gravelines - Spanish Armada damaged and scattered by the English fleet.
1609 – Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs at Ticonderoga, New York setting the stage for French-Iroquois conflicts for the next 150 years.
1848 – Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt - an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule put down by police.
5. Olive Lembe Disita’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olive Lembe Disita’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Olive Lembe Disita was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Olive Lembe Disita’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Olive Lembe Disita was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Olive Lembe Disita’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Olive Lembe Disita’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.