Oliver Jeffers (Children’s Author) was born on the 1st of July, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 5. Oliver’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Oliver Jeffers below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Oliver Jeffers|
Oliver Jeffers, best known for being a Children’s Author, was born in Australia on Friday, July 1, 1977. Children’s author best known for The Day the Crayons Quit which reached number 1 on The New York Times Best Seller list. His books The Great Paper Caper and Stuck & This Moose Belongs to Me also made it to the list.
Family: He married Suzanne Jeffers. Oliver Jeffers father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Oliver Jeffers’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Oliver Jeffers is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Oliver Jeffers’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Oliver Jeffers’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Oliver Jeffers zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The Irish children's author has been alive for 16,127 days or 387,067 hours. There were precisely 547 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 1, 1977|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Oliver Jeffers was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Oliver Jeffers’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Gonna Fly Now" by Bill Conti.
On this day in history:
1689 – Matsuo Basho, zen poet, leaves for 150 days journey on Honshu, Japan.
1858 – The joint reading of Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace's papers on evolution to the Linnean Society.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; Lee's northward advance halted.
5. Oliver Jeffers’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Oliver Jeffers’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Oliver Jeffers was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Oliver Jeffers’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Oliver Jeffers was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Oliver Jeffers’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Oliver Jeffers’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.