Olivia Cheng (TV Actress) was born on the 20th of August, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Olivia’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Cheng below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olivia Sonya Cheng|
Olivia Cheng, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Edmonton on Monday, August 20, 1979. Actress and former broadcast journalist most well known for bringing to life Mei Lin in the hit Netflix series Marco Polo. She first gained popularity as a freelance journalist for ET Canada but later went on to pursue acting, earning small roles in shows like Broken Trail, Eureka, and Supernatural.
Family: She was born in Edmonton, Canada to Cantonese-speaking immigrant parents from China. Olivia Cheng father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia Cheng’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Olivia Sonya Cheng attended University of Alberta.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Cheng is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Cheng’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Cheng’s zodiac sign is Leo
Olivia Cheng zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The Canadian tv actress has been alive for 15,321 days or 367,725 hours. There were precisely 519 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 20, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Olivia Cheng was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Olivia Cheng’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Sharona" by The Knack.
On this day in history:
1597 – 1st Dutch East India Company ships return from the Far East.
1619 – 1st known African Americans in English North America (approx. 20) land at Point Comfort (Fort Monroe), Virginia. They are then sold or traded into servitude..
1741 – Alaska first sighted by Danish explorer Vitus Bering at head of Russian expedition.
5. Olivia Cheng’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Cheng’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Olivia Cheng was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Olivia Cheng’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Olivia Cheng was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Olivia Cheng’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Olivia Cheng’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.