Olivia Esparra (Chef) was born on the 1st of August, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Olivia’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Esparra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olivia Esparra|
Olivia Esparra, best known for being a Chef, was born in United States on Friday, August 1, 2003. Chef, actress and model most famous for being a contestant on the FYI Network show Man vs. Child: Chef Showdown. She has also appeared on ABC’s Fresh off the Boat and videos for the website Refinery 29.
Family: Her mother is Andria Wendell. Olivia Esparra father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia Esparra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Esparra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Esparra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Esparra’s zodiac sign is Leo
Olivia Esparra zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 17 years old
The American chef has been alive for 6,573 days or 157,774 hours. There were precisely 223 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 1, 2003|
|AGE:||17 years old|
Olivia Esparra was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Olivia Esparra’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated 132,913,449 babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Crazy In Love" by Beyonce Featuring Jay Z.
On this day in history:
527 – Justinian I becomes the sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
1086 – Results of the Domesday inquiry presented to William the Conqueror in Salisbury (the date of compilation and the Great Domesday are historically contestable).
1774 – Joseph Priestley, English theologian, chemist and author discovers oxygen by isolating it in its gaseous state.
5. Olivia Esparra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Esparra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Olivia Esparra was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Olivia Esparra’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation Z
Olivia Esparra was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Olivia Esparra’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Olivia Esparra’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.