Olivia Jeanette (Blogger) was born on the 11th of December, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Olivia’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Jeanette below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olivia Jeanette|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Kansas City, Missouri, USA|
Olivia Jeanette, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Kansas City, Missouri, USA on Sunday, December 11, 1983. Blogger who created and writes for the fashion blog Corporate Catwalk. The name of the blog took months to form. It was originally called Neon Polka Dots. She has 140,000 followers on her fashion filled, oliviajeanette_ Instagram account.
Family: She married Matt. Their son is named Sebastian. Olivia Jeanette father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia Jeanette’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Jeanette is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Jeanette’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Jeanette’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Olivia Jeanette zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 13,750 days or 330,006 hours. There were precisely 466 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 11, 1983|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Olivia Jeanette was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Olivia Jeanette’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Say Say Say" by Paul McCartney And Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [NS, Dec 21].
1792 – France's King Louis XVI goes on trial, accused of high treason and crimes against the state.
1913 – Mona Lisa recovered 2 years after it was stolen from the Louvre Museum.
5. Olivia Jeanette’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Jeanette’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Olivia Jeanette was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Olivia Jeanette’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Olivia Jeanette was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Olivia Jeanette’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Olivia Jeanette’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.