Olivia Lane (Country Singer) was born on the 26th of July, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Olivia’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Lane below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olivia Lane|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Olivia Lane, best known for being a Country Singer, was born in Houston, Texas, USA on Friday, July 26, 1991. Best known for her solo career throughout the Nashville-based country genre. She gained renown for her debut Love Thing EP released in 2014 to iTunes. She was named as a breakout artist by both Entertainment Weekly and Rolling Stone Country.
Family: She was born and raised in Houston, Texas. Her mother was also a country singer, and introduced her to the genre at a young age. Olivia Lane father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia Lane’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Lane is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Lane’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Lane’s zodiac sign is Leo
Olivia Lane zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The American country singer has been alive for 10,969 days or 263,276 hours. There were precisely 372 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Olivia Lane was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Olivia Lane’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams.
On this day in history:
657 – Battle of Siffin during the first Muslim civil war between Ali ibn Abi Talib and Muawiyah I beside Euphrates River.
1519 – Francisco Pizarro receives royal charter for the west coast of South America.
1803 – The Surrey Iron Railway, arguably the world's first public railway, opens in south London.
5. Olivia Lane’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Lane’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Olivia Lane was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Olivia Lane’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Olivia Lane was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Olivia Lane’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Olivia Lane’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.