Olivia Lyson (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 17th of February, 2005. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Olivia’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Lyson below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Olivia Lyson|
Olivia Lyson, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in United States on Thursday, February 17, 2005. Social media sensation who became known as Oliviaflips for her gymnastics tricks and videos. She’s most popular on her olivialyson_ musical.ly, amassing over 150,000 fans and growing for her skills.
Family: She grew up with a younger brother. Olivia Lyson father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia Lyson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Lyson is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Lyson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Lyson’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Olivia Lyson zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 18 years old
The musical.ly star has been alive for 6,614 days days or 158,743 hours hours. There were precisely 224 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 17, 2005|
|AGE:||18 years old|
Olivia Lyson was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Olivia Lyson’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,542,159,383 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2005, George W. Bush (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Let Me Love You" by Mario.
On this day in history:
5. Olivia Lyson’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Lyson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Olivia Lyson was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Olivia Lyson’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
Olivia Lyson was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Olivia Lyson’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Olivia Lyson’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.