Olivia Olvera (Pageant Contestant) was born on the 14th of November, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Olivia’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Olvera below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olivia Olvera|
|BIRTHPLACE:||North Carolina, United States|
Olivia Olvera, best known for being a Pageant Contestant, was born in North Carolina, United States on Tuesday, November 14, 1989. Miss North Carolina USA 2014 and a Miss USA pageant contestant who had previously competed in the Miss South Carolina competition multiple times.
Family: She is from Hope Mills and Fayetteville, North Carolina. She and her younger brother are the children of Pete and Michelle Olvera. Olivia Olvera father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia Olvera’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Olivia Olvera attended South View High School, USA and Methodist University, USA, University of South Carolina, USA.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Olvera is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Olvera’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Olvera’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Olivia Olvera zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The American pageant contestant has been alive for 11,655 days or 279,731 hours. There were precisely 395 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1989|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Olivia Olvera was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Olivia Olvera’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When I See You Smile" by Bad English.
On this day in history:
1680 – Gottfried Kirch discovers the Great Comet of 1680 (Kirch's Comet/Newton's Comet).
1896 – Power plant at Niagara Falls begins operation.
1908 – Albert Einstein presents his quantum theory of light.
5. Olivia Olvera’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Olvera’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Olivia Olvera was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Olivia Olvera’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Olivia Olvera was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Olivia Olvera’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Olivia Olvera’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.