Olivia Ong (Pop Singer) was born on the 2nd of October, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Olivia’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Ong below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olivia Ong|
Olivia Ong, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Singapore on Wednesday, October 2, 1985. Pop singer who formed the J-Pop group Mirai with two other girls. She released her debut album A Girl Meets Bossa Nova at 19.
Family: Her grandfather is Peranakan. Olivia Ong father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia Ong’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Ong is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Ong’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Ong’s zodiac sign is Libra
Olivia Ong zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Singaporean pop singer has been alive for 13,158 days or 315,805 hours. There were precisely 446 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Olivia Ong was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Olivia Ong’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits.
On this day in history:
1187 – Sultan Saladin captures Jerusalem from Crusaders.
1492 – King Henry VII of England invades France.
1789 – George Washington transmits the proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
5. Olivia Ong’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Ong’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Olivia Ong was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Olivia Ong’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Olivia Ong was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Olivia Ong’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Olivia Ong’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.