Olivia Palermo (Reality Star) was born on the 28th of February, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Olivia’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Palermo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olivia Toledo Palermo|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Greenwich, Connecticut, USA|
Olivia Palermo, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA on Friday, February 28, 1986. Socialite, model, and actress who gained fame for being cast on The Hills spin-off series The City, which cataloged the adventures of Whitney Port.
Family: Her parents are Douglas Palermo and Lynn Hutchings. She married model Johannes Huebl in June 2014. Olivia Palermo father’s name is Douglas Palermo and mother Lynn Hutchings. We will continue to update details on Olivia Palermo’s family.
Education: Olivia Toledo Palermo attended Nightingale-Bamford School, St. Luke`s School and American University of Paris.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Palermo is married Johannes Huebl.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Palermo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Palermo’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Olivia Palermo zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 13,433 days or 322,409 hours. There were precisely 455 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 28, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Olivia Palermo was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Olivia Palermo’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kyrie" by Mr. Mister.
On this day in history:
5. Olivia Palermo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Palermo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Olivia Palermo was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Olivia Palermo’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Olivia Palermo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Olivia Palermo’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Olivia Palermo’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.