Olivia Ward (Reality Star) was born on the 23rd of October, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Olivia’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Ward below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olivia Ward|
Olivia Ward, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Pascagoula on Thursday, October 23, 1975. Former opera singer and reality star who rose to fame as a cast member on the 11th season of The Biggest Loser. She has also performed at numerous opera houses and symphonies around the United States.
Family: She is the eldest of four siblings. Her sister, Hannah Curlee, appeared alongside her on The Biggest Loser. She and her husband Ben were married after she graduated from college. Olivia Ward father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia Ward’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Ward is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Ward’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Ward’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Olivia Ward zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 16,786 days or 402,885 hours. There were precisely 569 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 23, 1975|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Olivia Ward was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Olivia Ward’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Blood" by Neil Sedaka.
On this day in history:
1942 – During WW II, Britain launches major offensive at El Alamein, Egypt.
1977 – Paleontologist Elso Barghoorn announces discovery of a 3.4-billion year old one-celled fossil, the earliest life form.
1981 – US national debt hits $1 trillion.
5. Olivia Ward’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Ward’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Olivia Ward was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Olivia Ward’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Olivia Ward was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Olivia Ward’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Olivia Ward’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.