Olivia Williams (TV Actress) was born on the 26th of July, 1968. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Olivia’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia Williams below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olivia Haigh Williams|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Camden Town, London, UK|
Olivia Williams, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Camden Town, London, UK on Friday, July 26, 1968. Actress best known for her role as school teacher Rosemary Cross, the love interest of Jason Schwartzman’s character in Rushmore. She has also appeared in Case Sensitive, Manhattan, and The Halcyon.
Family: She married actor Rhashnan Stone in 2003. They raised two daughters. Olivia Williams father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia Williams’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Olivia Haigh Williams attended South Hampstead High School and BA English Literature Newnham College Cambridge University, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia Williams is married Rhashan Stone.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia Williams’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia Williams’s zodiac sign is Leo
Olivia Williams zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 53 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 19,362 days or 464,704 hours. There were precisely 656 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1968|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Olivia Williams was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Olivia Williams’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated 120,171,727 babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Grazing In The Grass" by Hugh Masekela.
On this day in history:
657 – Battle of Siffin during the first Muslim civil war between Ali ibn Abi Talib and Muawiyah I beside Euphrates River.
1519 – Francisco Pizarro receives royal charter for the west coast of South America.
1803 – The Surrey Iron Railway, arguably the world's first public railway, opens in south London.
5. Olivia Williams’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia Williams’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Olivia Williams was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Olivia Williams’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Olivia Williams was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Olivia Williams’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Olivia Williams’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.