Olivia (YouTuber) was born on the 3rd of December, 2004. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 3. Kathryn’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olivia below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kathryn Villamizar|
|NICKNAME:||Kathryn Villamizar, Olivia, Olivia Parrish, Oliviatriplex, Oliviaxxx|
Olivia, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Friday, December 3, 2004. Famous for her Olivia’s Looms and Crafts channel, she joined YouTube in 2013 and has accumulated more than 110,000 subscribers.
Family: In November of 2013, she and her younger brother, Christian, started a YouTube channel dedicated to toy reviews. She’s posted several photos on Instagram with her father, and she’s also posted photos with her cat Cimba. Olivia father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olivia’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olivia is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olivia’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olivia’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Olivia zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 6,945 days or 166,696 hours. There were precisely 235 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 3, 2004|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Olivia was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Olivia’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,461,370,865 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2004, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys.
On this day in history:
5. Olivia’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olivia’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Olivia was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Olivia’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation Z
Olivia was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Olivia’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Olivia’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.