Olli Maatta (Hockey Player) was born on the 22nd of August, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Olli’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olli Maatta below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olli Maatta|
Olli Maatta, best known for being a Hockey Player, was born in Jyvaskyla, Finland on Monday, August 22, 1994. Finnish defender who began his NHL career with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2013. He helped the team win Stanley Cup Championships in 2016 and 2017. He represented Team Finland at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Family: He grew up with his parents in Jyvaskylä, Finland. Olli Maatta father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olli Maatta’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olli Maatta is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olli Maatta’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olli Maatta’s zodiac sign is Leo
Olli Maatta zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 26 years old
The Finnish hockey player has been alive for 9,840 days or 236,175 hours. There were precisely 334 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 22, 1994|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Olli Maatta was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Olli Maatta’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated 133,066,731 babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
1485 – Battle of Bosworth Field - Henry Tudor's forces defeat English King Richard III during last battle in the Wars of the Roses.
1639 – Madras (now Chennai), India, founded by the British East India Company on sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
1642 – Civil War in England began between Royalists & Parliament.
5. Olli Maatta’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olli Maatta’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dog
Olli Maatta was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Olli Maatta’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Olli Maatta was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Olli Maatta’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Olli Maatta’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.