Olumide Oworu (TV Actor) was born on the 11th of December, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. Olumide’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Olumide Oworu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Olumide Oworu|
Olumide Oworu, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Nigeria on Sunday, December 11, 1994. Most well known for his television roles as Tari in the Africa Magic series The Johnsons and as Weki in MTV’s Shuga, he also has notable film credits in 8 Bars and a Clef, A Soldier’s Story, Stolen Waters and The Room.
Family: He was born in Nigeria. Olumide Oworu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Olumide Oworu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Olumide Oworu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Olumide Oworu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Olumide Oworu’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Olumide Oworu zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 26 years old
The tv actor has been alive for 9,729 days or 233,496 hours. There were precisely 330 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 11, 1994|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Olumide Oworu was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Olumide Oworu’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated 133,066,731 babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Here Comes The Hotstepper (From "Ready To Wear")" by Ini Kamoze.
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [NS, Dec 21].
1792 – France's King Louis XVI goes on trial, accused of high treason and crimes against the state.
1913 – Mona Lisa recovered 2 years after it was stolen from the Louvre Museum.
5. Olumide Oworu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Olumide Oworu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Olumide Oworu was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Olumide Oworu’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Olumide Oworu was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Olumide Oworu’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Olumide Oworu’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.