Om Yun-chol (Weight Lifter) was born on the 18th of November, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Om’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Om Yun-chol below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Om Yun-chol|
Om Yun-chol, best known for being a Weight Lifter, was born in North Korea on Monday, November 18, 1991. Weightlifter who won a gold medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the 56 kg division. He also took gold at the 2013 World Championships and Asian Championships in the same class.
Family: He was born in North Hamgyong, North Korea. Om Yun-chol father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Om Yun-chol’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Om Yun-chol is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Om Yun-chol’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Om Yun-chol’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Om Yun-chol zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 29 years old
The North Korean weight lifter has been alive for 10,848 days or 260,372 hours. There were precisely 368 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 1991|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Om Yun-chol was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Om Yun-chol’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When A Man Loves A Woman" by Michael Bolton.
On this day in history:
1477 – First English dated printed book "Dictes & Sayengis of the Phylosophers" by William Caxton.
1626 – St. Peter's Basilica is consecrated, replacing earlier basilica, world's largest Christian basilica.
1916 – General Douglas Haig finally calls off 1st Battle of the Somme (WWI) - over 1 million killed or wounded.
5. Om Yun-chol’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Om Yun-chol’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Om Yun-chol was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Om Yun-chol’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Om Yun-chol was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Om Yun-chol’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Om Yun-chol’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.