Omali Yeshitela (Politician) was born on the 9th of October, 1941. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Omali’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Omali Yeshitela below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Omali Yeshitela|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Florida, United States|
Omali Yeshitela, best known for being a Politician, was born in Florida, United States on Thursday, October 9, 1941. Notable for establishing both the African People’s Socialist Party and a radical political initiative called the Uhuru Movement, he is also known for self-publishing a number of works on the subject of the international liberation of Africans, including Reparations Now! and One People! One Party! One Destiny!
Family: Born Joseph Waller, he grew up in St. Petersburg, Florida. Before returning to his hometown, he lived and worked in Oakland, California. Omali Yeshitela father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Omali Yeshitela’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Omali Yeshitela is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Omali Yeshitela’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Omali Yeshitela’s zodiac sign is Libra
Omali Yeshitela zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 79 years old
The American politician has been alive for 29,150 days or 699,622 hours. There were precisely 988 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 9, 1941|
|AGE:||79 years old|
Omali Yeshitela was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Omali Yeshitela’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1941, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
768 – Charlemagne and his brother Carloman I are crowned Kings of The Franks.
1000 – Leif Ericson discovers "Vinland" (possibly L'Anse aux Meadows, Canada) reputedly becoming first European to reach North America.
1446 – The Hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
5. Omali Yeshitela’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Omali Yeshitela’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Omali Yeshitela was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Omali Yeshitela’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Omali Yeshitela was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Omali Yeshitela’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Omali Yeshitela’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.