Omari Hardwick (TV Actor) was born on the 9th of January, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 4. Omari’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Omari Hardwick below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Omari Hardwick|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Savannah, Georgia, USA|
Omari Hardwick, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Savannah, Georgia, USA on Wednesday, January 9, 1974. Known for playing the roles of John Hallon on Saved and Ty Curtis on Dark Blue, he also appeared in the films Kick-Ass and The A-Team.
Family: He played football when he was younger and grew up in Georgia with his family. He married Jennifer Pfautch in 2012. The couple has two children. Omari Hardwick father’s name is Clifford Hardwick IV and mother Joyce Hardwick. We will continue to update details on Omari Hardwick’s family.
Education: Omari Hardwick attended University of Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Omari Hardwick is married Jennifer Pfautch.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Omari Hardwick’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Omari Hardwick’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Omari Hardwick zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 47 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 17,176 days or 412,235 hours. There were precisely 582 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1974|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Omari Hardwick was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Omari Hardwick’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Joker" by The Steve Miller Band.
On this day in history:
1431 – Judges' investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
1760 – Afghans defeat Marathas in battle of Barari Ghat.
1839 – Daguerreotype photo process announced at French Academy of Science.
5. Omari Hardwick’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Omari Hardwick’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Omari Hardwick was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Omari Hardwick’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Omari Hardwick was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Omari Hardwick’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Omari Hardwick’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.