Oprah Winfrey (TV Show Host) was born on the 29th of January, 1954. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 4. Oprah’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Oprah Winfrey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Oprah Gail Winfrey|
|NICKNAME:||O, Deepak Oprah, Lady O|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Kosciusko, Mississippi, USA|
Oprah Winfrey, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Kosciusko, Mississippi, USA on Friday, January 29, 1954. Television host and producer who was named the most influential woman in the world by TIME magazine and hosted The Oprah Winfrey Show, the highest-rated syndicated program on air, from 1986 to 2011.
Family: She began a relationship with Stedman Graham in 1986. Oprah Winfrey father’s name is Vernon Winfrey and mother Vernita Lee. We will continue to update details on Oprah Winfrey’s family.
Education: Oprah Gail Winfrey attended East Nashville High School, Nashville, TN (1971), Nicolet High School in Glendale, Wisconsin and Tennessee State University (1971-76), BA Speech and Drama, Tennessee State University (1987).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Oprah Winfrey is dating Stedman Graham.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Oprah Winfrey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Oprah Winfrey’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Oprah Winfrey zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 69 years old
The American tv show host has been alive for 25,262 days or 606,307 hours. There were precisely 856 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 29, 1954|
|AGE:||69 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Oprah Winfrey was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Oprah Winfrey’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,724,302,468 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1954, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Oprah Winfrey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Oprah Winfrey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Oprah Winfrey was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Oprah Winfrey’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Oprah Winfrey was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Oprah Winfrey’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Oprah Winfrey’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.