Oritse Williams (R&B Singer) was born on the 27th of November, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Oritse’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Oritse Williams below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Oritse Williams|
|BIRTHPLACE:||West London, England, UK|
Oritse Williams, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in West London, England, UK on Thursday, November 27, 1986. R&B singer best known for his second place finish on The X Factor with boy band JLS. In 2015 he changed his stage name to OWS and released his first solo album, Waterline.
Family: He has two brothers and a sister. He dated dancer AJ Azari from 2012 – 2015. They welcomed a son in 2014. Oritse Williams father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Oritse Williams’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Oritse Williams is dating Aimee Jade Azari.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Oritse Williams’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Oritse Williams’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Oritse Williams zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The British r&b singer has been alive for 12,954 days or 310,907 hours. There were precisely 439 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 27, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Oritse Williams was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Oritse Williams’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Give Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
1095 – Pope Urban II preaches 1st Crusade.
1295 – English King Edward I calls what later became known as "The Model Parliament" extending the authorities of its representatives.
1895 – Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel's will establishes the Nobel Prize.
1943 – Conference of Tehran (Churchill-Roosevelt- Stalin).
5. Oritse Williams’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Oritse Williams’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Oritse Williams was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Oritse Williams’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Oritse Williams was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Oritse Williams’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Oritse Williams’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.