Otelo Saraiva (War Hero) was born on the 31st of August, 1936. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 4. Otelo’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Otelo Saraiva below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Otelo Saraiva|
Otelo Saraiva, best known for being a War Hero, was born in Portugal on Monday, August 31, 1936. Portuguese Army Brigadier who was a strategist in the 1974 military coup known as the Carnation Revolution in Lisbon.
Family: He is of Goan descent. Otelo Saraiva father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Otelo Saraiva’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Otelo Saraiva is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Otelo Saraiva’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Otelo Saraiva’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Otelo Saraiva zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 86 years old
The Portuguese war hero has been alive for 31,692 days or 760,613 hours. There were precisely 1,074 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 31, 1936|
|AGE:||86 years old|
Otelo Saraiva was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Otelo Saraiva’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1936, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Otelo Saraiva’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Otelo Saraiva’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Otelo Saraiva was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Otelo Saraiva’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Silent Generation
Otelo Saraiva was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Otelo Saraiva’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Otelo Saraiva’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.