Padita Agu (Movie Actress) was born on the 13th of October, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 5. Padita’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Padita Agu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Padita Agu|
Padita Agu, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Nigeria on Monday, October 13, 1980. Nigerian actress who i best recognized for her roles in several feature films. She is best recognized for having played the role of Audrey in the 2015 film The Last 3 Digits and for having starred in both Shackles of Death and Shackles of Death 2.
Family: She was born and raised in Nigeria where she grew up in a family with five other siblings. Padita Agu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Padita Agu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Padita Agu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Padita Agu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Padita Agu’s zodiac sign is Libra
Padita Agu zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The movie actress has been alive for 15,761 days or 378,274 hours. There were precisely 534 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1980|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Padita Agu was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Padita Agu’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen.
On this day in history:
5. Padita Agu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Padita Agu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Padita Agu was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Padita Agu’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Padita Agu was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Padita Agu’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Padita Agu’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.