Paloma García Cuanda (Model) was born on the 15th of December, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Paloma’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paloma García Cuanda below ↓
|NAME:||Paloma García Cuanda|
|REAL NAME:||Paloma García Cuanda|
Paloma García Cuanda, best known for being a Model, was born in Salamanca, Spain on Thursday, December 15, 1988. Model, consultant, and social media star who runs The Art of Paloma, a travel, fashion and beauty blog. Photos of her career have amassed her 170,000 followers on Instagram.
Family: She began dating Laurent Francoisgs in 2018. Paloma García Cuanda father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paloma García Cuanda’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paloma García Cuanda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paloma García Cuanda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paloma García Cuanda’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Paloma García Cuanda zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The model has been alive for 11,429 days or 274,315 hours. There were precisely 387 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 15, 1988|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Paloma García Cuanda was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Paloma García Cuanda’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Look Away" by Chicago.
On this day in history:
533 – Byzantine general Belisarius defeats the Vandals, under King Gelimer, at the Battle of Ticameron.
1256 – Hulagu Khan captures and destroys Hashshashin stronghold at Alamut, in present-day Iran, part of the Mongol offensive on Islamic southwest Asia.
1488 – Bartolomeu Dias returns to Portugal after becoming 1st known European to sail round the Cape of Good Hope.
5. Paloma García Cuanda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paloma García Cuanda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Paloma García Cuanda was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Paloma García Cuanda’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Paloma García Cuanda was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Paloma García Cuanda’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Paloma García Cuanda’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.