Paola Mendoza (Director) was born on the 17th of December, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 3. Paola’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paola Mendoza below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Paola Mendoza|
Paola Mendoza, best known for being a Director, was born in Bogota, Colombia on Thursday, December 17, 1981. Colombian director and actress who is known for her work within the Colombian film industry. She is known for having starred as Mariana in the 2009 film Entre Nos which she also directed and for having played Andrea Gaviria in the 2016 film El Empantanado: The Muddy.
Family: She was born and raised in Bogota, Colombia and often shares photos with her daughter through her Instagram. Paola Mendoza father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paola Mendoza’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paola Mendoza is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paola Mendoza’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paola Mendoza’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Paola Mendoza zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The Colombian director has been alive for 15,257 days or 366,176 hours. There were precisely 517 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 17, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Paola Mendoza was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Paola Mendoza’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
5. Paola Mendoza’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paola Mendoza’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Paola Mendoza was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Paola Mendoza’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Paola Mendoza was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Paola Mendoza’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Paola Mendoza’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.