Paras Crown Prince of Nepal (Prince) was born on the 30th of December, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 6. Paras’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paras Crown Prince of Nepal below ↓
|NAME:||Paras Crown Prince of Nepal|
|REAL NAME:||Paras Crown Prince of Nepal|
Paras Crown Prince of Nepal, best known for being a Prince, was born in Nepal on Thursday, December 30, 1971. This Nepalese prince was the heir to his country’s throne until the 2008 abolition of Nepal’s monarchy by the vote of the country’s Constituent Assembly. He was non-fatally injured during the Nepalese Royal Massacre of 2001, and he saved the lives of several young members of the royal family.
Family: He and his wife Himani Shah welcomed their first daughter, Princess Purnika, in 2000. Two more children — Prince Hridayendra and Princess Kritika — followed in 2002 and 2003, respectively. Paras Crown Prince of Nepal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paras Crown Prince of Nepal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paras Crown Prince of Nepal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paras Crown Prince of Nepal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paras Crown Prince of Nepal’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Paras Crown Prince of Nepal zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The Nepalese prince has been alive for 18,215 days or 437,160 hours. There were precisely 617 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 30, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Paras Crown Prince of Nepal was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Paras Crown Prince of Nepal’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Brand New Key" by Melanie.
On this day in history:
1460 – Wars of the Roses: Battle of Wakefield (Northern England), Duke of York killed and his forces soundly defeated by forces for King Henry VI.
1703 – Tokyo hit by Earthquake; about 37,000 die.
1906 – The All India Muslim League is founded in Dacca, East Bengal, British India Empire, later laid down the foundations of Pakistan.
5. Paras Crown Prince of Nepal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paras Crown Prince of Nepal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Paras Crown Prince of Nepal was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Paras Crown Prince of Nepal’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Paras Crown Prince of Nepal was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Paras Crown Prince of Nepal’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Paras Crown Prince of Nepal’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.