Paris Phillips (Reality Star) was born on the 23rd of August, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 1. Paris’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paris Phillips below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Paris Phillips|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Paris Phillips, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Saturday, August 23, 1986. Friend and former assistant to R&B artist K Michelle who went on to appear on the reality series Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. She was also featured in the show K.Michelle: My Life.
Family: She is from Brooklyn, New York. Paris Phillips father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paris Phillips’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paris Phillips is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paris Phillips’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paris Phillips’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Paris Phillips zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 13,554 days or 325,307 hours. There were precisely 459 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 23, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Paris Phillips was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Paris Phillips’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
5. Paris Phillips’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paris Phillips’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Paris Phillips was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Paris Phillips’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Paris Phillips was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Paris Phillips’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Paris Phillips’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.