Park Jin-Young (Pop Singer) was born on the 13th of January, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 6. Park’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Park Jin-Young below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Park Jin-Young|
|NICKNAME:||Jyp, J.Y. Park, The Asian Soul, JYP|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Seoul, South Korea|
Park Jin-Young, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Seoul, South Korea on Thursday, January 13, 1972. Also known as JY Park, he is a Korean pop singer and the founder of JYP Entertainment who sang “Don’t Leave Me” and “She Was Pretty.”
Family: He was married to Seo Yoon-jeong from 1999 until 2009. He became married to another woman in 2013. Park Jin-Young father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Park Jin-Young’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Park Jin-Young is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Park Jin-Young’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Park Jin-Young’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Park Jin-Young zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 51 years old
The South Korean pop singer has been alive for 18,645 days or 447,488 hours. There were precisely 632 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 13, 1972|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Park Jin-Young was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Park Jin-Young’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "American Pie" by Don McLean.
On this day in history:
5. Park Jin-Young’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Park Jin-Young’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Park Jin-Young was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Park Jin-Young’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Park Jin-Young was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Park Jin-Young’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Park Jin-Young’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.