Patrice Bergeron (Hockey Player) was born on the 24th of July, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. Patrice’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Patrice Bergeron below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Patrice Bergeron-Cleary|
Patrice Bergeron, best known for being a Hockey Player, was born in Canada on Wednesday, July 24, 1985. NHL center who helped lead the Boston Bruins to a Stanley Cup Championship in 2011. He became one of the league’s best two-way players, winning the Selke Award as the NHL’s top defensive forward in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017.
Family: He was born in L’Ancienne-Lorette, Quebec, Canada. He married Stephanie Bertrand in 2013, with whom he had a son named Zack in 2015. Patrice Bergeron father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Patrice Bergeron’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Patrice Bergeron is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Patrice Bergeron’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Patrice Bergeron’s zodiac sign is Leo
Patrice Bergeron zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The Canadian hockey player has been alive for 13,257 days or 318,180 hours. There were precisely 449 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 24, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Patrice Bergeron was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Patrice Bergeron’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Everytime You Go Away" by Paul Young.
On this day in history:
1534 – Jacques Cartier lands in Canada, claims it for France.
1567 – Mary Queen of Scots is forced to abdicate; her 1-year-old son becomes King James VI of Scots.
1832 – Benjamin Bonneville leads the first wagon train across the Rocky Mountains by Wyoming's South Pass.
5. Patrice Bergeron’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Patrice Bergeron’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Patrice Bergeron was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Patrice Bergeron’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Patrice Bergeron was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Patrice Bergeron’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Patrice Bergeron’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.