Patrick Wilson (Movie Actor) was born on the 3rd of July, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 3. Patrick’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Patrick Wilson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Patrick John Wilson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Norfolk, Nebraska, USA|
Patrick Wilson, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Norfolk, Nebraska, USA on Tuesday, July 3, 1973. Actor best known for his work in drama. His credits include Watchmen, Little Children, Insidious, and The Conjuring. He also portrayed Joe Pitt in the HBO miniseries Angels in America.
Family: He married Polish-American actress Dagmara Dominczyk on June 18, 2005. They had their first son, Kalin, in 2006 and their second son, Kassian, in 2009. Patrick Wilson father’s name is John Wilson and mother Mary K. Wilson. We will continue to update details on Patrick Wilson’s family.
Mary K. Wilson
Education: Patrick John Wilson attended Shorecrest Preparatory School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Patrick Wilson is married Dagmara Dominczyk.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Patrick Wilson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Patrick Wilson’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Patrick Wilson zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 47 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 17,245 days or 413,900 hours. There were precisely 585 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 3, 1973|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Patrick Wilson was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Patrick Wilson’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Will It Go Round In Circles" by Billy Preston.
On this day in history:
324 – Battle of Adrianople: Roman Emperor Constantine I defeats his co-emperor Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.
1187 – Battle of Horns of Hattin: Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, destroys Jerusalem's crusader army.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, largest battle ever fought on the American continent, ends in a major victory for the Union during the US Civil War.
5. Patrick Wilson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Patrick Wilson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Patrick Wilson was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Patrick Wilson’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Patrick Wilson was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Patrick Wilson’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Patrick Wilson’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.