Paul Badura-Skoda (Pianist) was born on the 6th of October, 1927. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 8. Paul’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paul Badura-Skoda below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Paul Badura-Skoda|
Paul Badura-Skoda, best known for being a Pianist, was born in Austria on Thursday, October 6, 1927. Known for his wide-ranging repertoire, based in Mozart, Beethoven, and Schubert, and his prolific recording career.
Family: He married German/Austrian musicologist Eva Badura-Skoda with whom he formed a highly coveted and acclaimed musical scholarship. Paul Badura-Skoda father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paul Badura-Skoda’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paul Badura-Skoda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paul Badura-Skoda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paul Badura-Skoda’s zodiac sign is Libra
Paul Badura-Skoda zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 95 years old
The Austrian pianist has been alive for 34,867 days days or 836,818 hours hours. There were precisely 1,182 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 6, 1927|
|AGE:||95 years old|
Paul Badura-Skoda was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Paul Badura-Skoda’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1927, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Paul Badura-Skoda’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paul Badura-Skoda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Paul Badura-Skoda was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Paul Badura-Skoda’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Silent Generation
Paul Badura-Skoda was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Paul Badura-Skoda’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Paul Badura-Skoda’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.