Paul Kruger (Football Player) was born on the 15th of February, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 5. Paul’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paul Kruger below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Paul Kruger Jr.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rexburg, Idaho, USA|
Paul Kruger, best known for being a Football Player, was born in Rexburg, Idaho, USA on Saturday, February 15, 1986. NFL outside linebacker who earned a starting role on the Baltimore Ravens before signing with the Cleveland Browns in 2013.
Family: He grew up with a younger brother named Dave. Paul Kruger father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paul Kruger’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Paul Kruger Jr. attended Utah.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paul Kruger is married Jacqueline Kruger.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paul Kruger’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paul Kruger’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Paul Kruger zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The American football player has been alive for 13,612 days or 326,701 hours. There were precisely 461 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 15, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Paul Kruger was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Paul Kruger’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Paul Kruger’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paul Kruger’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Tiger
Paul Kruger was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Paul Kruger’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Paul Kruger was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Paul Kruger’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Paul Kruger’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.