Paul Laxalt (Politician) was born on the 2nd of August, 1922. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Paul’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paul Laxalt below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Paul Laxalt|
Paul Laxalt, best known for being a Politician, was born in Nevada on Wednesday, August 2, 1922. Former Chairperson of the Republican National Committee who held office as the 22nd Governor of Nevada from 1967 to 1971. He also served his state as a U.S. Senator from 1974 to 1987.
Family: He got married to Carol Laxalt in 1976, after ending a 26-year marriage to Jackalyn Ross in 1972. Paul Laxalt father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paul Laxalt’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paul Laxalt is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paul Laxalt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paul Laxalt’s zodiac sign is Leo
Paul Laxalt zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 98 years old
The American politician has been alive for 36,121 days days or 866,913 hours hours. There were precisely 1,224 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 2, 1922|
|AGE:||98 years old|
Paul Laxalt was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Paul Laxalt’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1922, Warren G. Harding (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1776 – Formal signing of the US Declaration of Independence by 56 people (date most accepted by modern historians).
1790 – 1st US census conducted, the population was 3,939,214 including 697,624 slaves.
1832 – Battle of Bad Axe, Wisconsin: 1,300 Illinois militia defeat Sauk & Fox Native Americans ending the Black Hawk War in the US.
5. Paul Laxalt’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paul Laxalt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dog
Paul Laxalt was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Paul Laxalt’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. G.I. Generation
Paul Laxalt was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Paul Laxalt’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Paul Laxalt’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.