Paul McGillion (TV Actor) was born on the 5th of January, 1969. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 4. Paul’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paul McGillion below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Paul McGillion|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Paisley, Scotland, UK|
Paul McGillion, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Paisley, Scotland, UK on Sunday, January 5, 1969. Canada-based television, film and theatre actor who is best known for his role as Dr. Carson Beckett in the science fiction television series, Stargate Atlantis.
Family: He married Courtney Armstrong in 2010 and they had a son, Hugh in August, 2012. Paul McGillion father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paul McGillion’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Paul McGillion attended Brock University, Memorial University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paul McGillion is married Courtney Armstrong.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paul McGillion’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paul McGillion’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Paul McGillion zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The Scottish tv actor has been alive for 20,053 days or 481,294 hours. There were precisely 680 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 5, 1969|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Paul McGillion was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Paul McGillion’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye.
On this day in history:
5. Paul McGillion’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paul McGillion’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Paul McGillion was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Paul McGillion’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Paul McGillion was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Paul McGillion’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Paul McGillion’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.