Paul Taylor (Dancer) was born on the 29th of July, 1930. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. Paul’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paul Taylor below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Paul Taylor|
Paul Taylor, best known for being a Dancer, was born in PA on Tuesday, July 29, 1930. Renowned twentieth-century American choreographer and founder of the acclaimed Paul Taylor Dance Company. His more than fifty-year career resulted in great innovation in modern dance; he was particularly known for his classical music settings of contemporary choreography.
Family: He was raised in Pittsburgh and Washington, D.C. Paul Taylor father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paul Taylor’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Paul Taylor attended University of Nevada, Nevada, University of Nevada, NV.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paul Taylor is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paul Taylor’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paul Taylor’s zodiac sign is Leo
Paul Taylor zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 90 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 33,203 days days or 796,880 hours hours. There were precisely 1,126 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 29, 1930|
|AGE:||90 years old|
Paul Taylor was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Paul Taylor’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1930, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1588 – The Battle of Gravelines - Spanish Armada damaged and scattered by the English fleet.
1609 – Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs at Ticonderoga, New York setting the stage for French-Iroquois conflicts for the next 150 years.
1848 – Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt - an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule put down by police.
5. Paul Taylor’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paul Taylor’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Horse
Paul Taylor was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Paul Taylor’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Silent Generation
Paul Taylor was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Paul Taylor’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Paul Taylor’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.