Paulie Calafiore (Reality Star) was born on the 13th of November, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 5. Paulie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paulie Calafiore below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Paul Ryan Calafiore|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Howell Township, New Jersey, United States|
Paulie Calafiore, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Howell Township, New Jersey, United States on Sunday, November 13, 1988. DJ turned reality star who entered the house of Big Brother for the show’s 18th season on CBS. He also opened up a gym in his hometown to develop athletes.
Family: His younger brother Cody was a house guest on the 16th season of Big Brother and finished as the runner-up. He has a younger sister as well. Paulie Calafiore father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paulie Calafiore’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paulie Calafiore is dating Danielle Maltby.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paulie Calafiore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paulie Calafiore’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Paulie Calafiore zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 11,948 days or 286,755 hours. There were precisely 405 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Paulie Calafiore was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Paulie Calafiore’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
1789 – Ben Franklin writes "Nothing . . . certain but death & taxes".
1933 – 1st modern sit-down strike by Hormel meat packers in Austin, Minnesota.
1956 – US Supreme court rules race separation on buses in Alabama unconstitutional.
5. Paulie Calafiore’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paulie Calafiore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Paulie Calafiore was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Paulie Calafiore’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Paulie Calafiore was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Paulie Calafiore’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Paulie Calafiore’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.