Paulo Miklos (Rock Singer) was born on the 21st of January, 1959. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 1. Paulo’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paulo Miklos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Paulo Miklos|
|BIRTHPLACE:||São Paulo, Brazil|
Paulo Miklos, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in São Paulo, Brazil on Wednesday, January 21, 1959. Brazilian singer and multi-instrumentalist best known for his years as the leader of the alternative rock band Titãs. He is also an occasional actor who made his acting debut in the 2002 film O Invasor.
Family: He was married to Rachel Salem from 1982 until her death from lung cancer in2013. He has a daughter named Manoela. Paulo Miklos father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paulo Miklos’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paulo Miklos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paulo Miklos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paulo Miklos’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Paulo Miklos zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 63 years old
The Brazilian rock singer has been alive for 23,202 days or 556,853 hours. There were precisely 787 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 21, 1959|
|AGE:||63 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Paulo Miklos was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Paulo Miklos’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Paulo Miklos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paulo Miklos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Paulo Miklos was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Paulo Miklos’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Paulo Miklos was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Paulo Miklos’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Paulo Miklos’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.