Paulo Sousa (Soccer Player) was born on the 30th of August, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 1. Paulo’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paulo Sousa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Paulo Sousa|
Paulo Sousa, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Portugal on Sunday, August 30, 1970. Part of the “Portuguese Golden Generation” who represented his native country at the 2002 FIFA World Cup.
Family: He was born in Viseu. Paulo Sousa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paulo Sousa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paulo Sousa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paulo Sousa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paulo Sousa’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Paulo Sousa zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 51 years old
The Portuguese soccer player has been alive for 18,887 days or 453,301 hours. There were precisely 640 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 30, 1970|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Paulo Sousa was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Paulo Sousa’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "War" by Edwin Starr.
On this day in history:
1146 – European leaders outlaw crossbow, intending to end war for all time.
1363 – Beginning of the Battle of Lake Poyang; two Chinese rebel leaders Chen Youliang and Zhu Yuanzhang are pitted against each other in what was one of the largest naval battles in history during Mongol-led Yuan Dynasty.
1590 – Tokugawa Ieyasu enters Edo Castle (Traditional Japanese date: August 1, 1590).
1682 – William Penn leaves England to sail to the New World.
1928 – Jawaharlal Nehru requests independence of India.
5. Paulo Sousa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paulo Sousa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Dog
Paulo Sousa was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Paulo Sousa’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Paulo Sousa was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Paulo Sousa’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Paulo Sousa’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.